CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE
All Baseball Youth All-American Games are “stay to play” events. In order to participate in the tournaments, all athletes are required to book their lodging through our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS). TTS has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. If you choose not to book your lodging through TTS, you will be required to pay a $50 alternative lodging fee.
Approved Exceptions to the Stay to Play Policy:
• Live within 60 miles of the tournament
The following are NOT Approved Exceptions to the Stay to Play Policy:
**If you choose to book with one of the following options, or stay somewhere other than in the approved hotel blocks,
you will be charged a $50 Alternative Lodging Fee, per our Stay to Play Policy.
• Booking with a special rate (military, government, AAA, etc.)
• Booking with hotel points
• Staying in a rental property, RV, campground, etc.
• Staying with friends or family in the area
Housing questions? Contact Team Travel Source at 502-354-9103 or email@example.com